|Tour Option |
|Transfer Option |
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Dubai Ice Rink
would be the last thing on your mind when holidaying in the desert city of
Dubai. However, this Emirates city is known to make the impossible possible,
and the Dubai Ice Rink is one of the finest examples for the same. Dubai Ice
Rink is located inside the Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world. The Dubai
Ice Rink is the perfect place to head to if you want to have a fun and
Dubai Mall, you would be welcomed to an Olympic-sized ice rink, where you can learn
to skate or show off your professional moves on the ice. There is skating coach
who will help you manoeuvre on the ice, if you need. Ice skating training
lessons are also available here, but you need to do advance booking for the
If you are
interested in this, Rayna Tours can help you get the tickets. You can either
leave your kids at the ice rink while you catch up on shopping or join them to
have a fun time. Although Dubai has several amazing attractions, the Dubai Ice
Rink is something you should not miss.
- Dubai Ice Rink Tickets
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (If Private Transportation option selected)
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|2 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Centre Dubai Side) ||Hotel Lobby ||English / Arabic|| |
Option : 1
Dubai Ice Rink
Transfer Time Details
|Without Transfer ||Duration|
|Sharing Transfer ||Duration|
Set yourself free and enjoy Dubai's new sensational Olympic size ice rink.
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- You are required to carry a Hard Copy of the E-Ticket to gain an entry at the Dubai Ice Rink.
- Children need to be 120 cm and above in height to use Icebykes or eBykes.
- Lockers are available for customers skating on that session with extra charges.
- Safety helmets for children under 1 meter are free of charge.
- Children under 5 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children must always be accompanied by an Adult or a Guardian during the tour or attraction visit.
- The operator may deny entry to children travelling alone for safety concern, so kindly follow the child policy at all times.
- Guests are required to wear comfortable warm clothing, thick socks and gloves. To use IceBykes or eBykes, you need to wear tight pants and fully enclosed sports shoes; no long or hanging closing is allowed.
- Pregnant ladies are not allowed for this activity
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed upto Marina.
- This product must not be individually sold to an end consumer at rates lower than the attraction's gate prices. It can only be discounted if in combination with other products and under no circumstances should its standalone price be featured less than the original gate price.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Location Address - Dubai Ice Rink - Ground Level, The Dubai Mall - Dubai
Opening Hours :
Monday - 12:00 PM to 02:00 AM
Tuesday - 12:00 PM to 02:00 AM
Wednesday - 12:00 PM to 02:00 AM
Thursday - 12:00 PM to 02:00 AM
Friday - 11:45 AM to 02:00 AM
Saturday - 11:45 AM to 02:00 AM
Sunday - 12:00 PM to 02:00 AM
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available