|Tour Option |
|Transfer Option |
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Musandam Dibba Tour
Want to know the Arabian world? We will offer you the
panoramic view of Dubai. The majestic landscape, picturesque coastline,
wonderful mountain range and the pleasant climate will take your heart forever.
Our escorts will pick you from your place in Dubai. They will take you to the
most scenic regions of UAE. Be it Sharjah or Umm Al Quwain, you will halt at
the most mesmerizing spots to experience the inherent culture of the land.
Spend relaxing times at the most enchanting locations amidst nature.
You will be taken to the Hajjar
Mountains through the tapered trails. The breathtaking beauty of these
mountains will captivate you. Soon you will be escorted towards Dibba Harbor
where a traditional Omani wooden dhow will be waiting for you. Be prepared to
be welcomed with the enchanting décor of beautiful carpets and wonderful throw
pillows. You will simply leave your worries behind the moment you set your eyes
on the glorious sunshine in the tranquil setting.
Revel in the silence or enjoy
the banana ride, try your luck at fishing or dip into the emerald green waters
and explore the underwater world. This tour will give you the best of both
worlds. Musandam is abode to incredible range of fish and marine life. It
will take away all your weariness and rejuvenate you.
A scrumptious continental buffet lunch along with refreshments and snacks will
be offered. Friendly crew members will always be available to guide you through
your tour. Tempted to experience the best moments of your life? Book your
Musandam Dibba tour now.
- Hotel Pick up (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
- 5 Hours Musandam Dhow cruise departing from Dibba harbor
- Buffet lunch with refreshments
- Banana Ride
- Fishing & Swimming with life jackets
- Snorkeling with Equipments
- Hotel drop off (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|5 Hours (Approx) for Cruise||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Centre Dubai Side) ||Hotel Lobby ||English/Arabic|| |
Option : 1
Musandam Dibba Tour
Transfer Time Details
|Without Transfer ||Duration|
|Sharing Transfer ||Duration|
Discover the best kept secrets of the Arabian landscapes with continental buffet lunch and refreshments. Enjoy snorkeling, fishing and swimming too on the waters of Musandam.
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- UAE Residents / Tourist Visa holders are required to send a copy of passport at email@example.com & cc to firstname.lastname@example.org for process the border pass. Border pass is mandatory as per the new regulation set by the UAE crossing Dibba check point for all UAE Residents / Tourist Visa holders.
- Border pass will be processed by us (it is free of charge) and it will remain at the Dibba checkpoint. It may take 3 to 4 working days to process Border pass. Please ensure you carry your Passport along with you at the time of your tour.
- For tourist Visa holders the Border crossing permit gets processed within a days time.It is mandatory to carry a Valid Passport along as the tour crosses the army check point.
- It is also mandatory for all guests to carry the original Passport at the time of your Tour.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai hotel / residence only and not from the Airport.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- In case you select Without Transfers you are required to report at the location at least 30 minutes before the cruise departure time.
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed upto Marina.
- It is mandatory for you to carry your Passport copy with you at the time of your Tour or else your entry at the border will be restricted.
- Banana Boat Ride & Deep Sea fishing are subject to the current weather conditions.
- Subject to Availability
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available