|Tour Option |
|Transfer Option |
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
The Lost Chambers Aquarium Tickets
Hotel Atlantis is the crowning glory of
Palm Jumeirah, the largest manmade island in Dubai, UAE. This five star hotel
is the epitome of luxury and class. Apart from offering lodging and several
popular restaurants, Hotel Atlantis is also home to a magnanimous aquarium.
This is an underwater aquarium and is modelled around the theme of the lost
city of Atlantis. If you are in Dubai for a holiday, this is a tour you should
On choosing this tour package, you would be
picked up from your hotel and driven to Hotel Atlantis. However, you need to
choose this option at the time of booking. The Lost Chambers Aquarium has 10
huge chambers with some really marvellous exhibits. Apart from the marine life,
you also get to see the ruins of the lost city of Atlantis. This tour also
gives you the chance to visit the Atlantis Aqua Venture water park, which is
one of the biggest in the city. With the entry tickets to the water park, you
can have access to all the slides and rides spread around the 17 hectares area
of the water park.
So, book today to have unlimited fun during
your Dubai holiday with your family.
- Hotel Pick up (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
- Lost Chambers Aquarium Tickets
- Chance to see more than 65000 marine specialties
- Feel distinct aquatic animals at Touch Tank
- Entry to Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park (only if option selected)
- Access to both pulse-pounding rides and child-friendly attractions
- Hotel Drop off (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|Subject to Ticket selection||Direct at Location ||Atlantis Water Park Entrance ||English / Arabic|| |
Option : 1
Lost chambers Aquarium - International
Transfer Time Details
|Without Transfer ||Duration|
|Sharing Transfer ||Duration|
Experience the thrill of Lost Chambers.
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Guests are required to carry a hard copy of the Tickets downloaded from our Website which also needs to be presented at the Entrance to gain the entry.
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed upto Marina.
- Visitors are Not allowed to bring food, beverages & Alcohol into Aquaventure.
- Atlantis Aquaventure is a shallow water facility. Please enter all Pools and attractions feet first for your safety. Diving is not permitted anywhere.
- Life Jackets are complimentary and available at towel rental locations.
- This product must not be individually sold to an end consumer at rates lower than the attraction's gate prices. It can only be discounted if in combination with other products and under no circumstances should its standalone price be featured less than the original gate price.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Location Address - Atlantis, Crescent Road,The Palm Jumeirah - Dubai
Operating Hours : Daily from 10:00 AM to sunset (Closing hours subject to change depending on the time of year)
Monday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Tuesday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Wednesday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Thursday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Friday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Sunday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children below 1.2 metres height & below 7 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children under 2 years will be allowed free of charge.
- Children 8 years and above will be considered as adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available