|Tour Option |
|Transfer Option |
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Wild Wadi Water Park
Wild Wadi Water Park is the largest water park in Dubai and also one of the most exciting ones. Located next to Hotel Burj Al Arab, this water park has way too many awards for being one of the best in the world. The park has been designed in the theme of an Arabian folklore of Juha and Sindbad, making it an interesting water park.
Wild Wadi is a great place to spend your weekends. The 25 rides and roller coasters would give you the needed adrenaline boost to let go of your tensions. If you are a lover of adventure, there are several rides that you would enjoy. Some of these include Jumeirah Sceirah, Ring Rides, Master Blaster, Breakers Bay, Wipeout, Riptide, etc.
You do not need to wait in a long queue to book your ticket; we would do this for you.
- Hotel Pick up (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
- Admission ticket to Wild Wadi Water Park
- Access to all the rides and roller coasters within the park
- Thrilling rides for young and old alike
- Food and beverages are available in the water park site
- Hotel Drop off (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|7 Hours (Approx)||Direct to location ||Wild Wadi Entrance ||English / Arabic|| |
Option : 1
Wild Wadi Water Park
Transfer Time Details
|Without Transfer ||Duration|
|Sharing Transfer ||Duration|
We offer entrance tickets and free access to all the slides including world’s fastest and tallest rides at the Wild Wadi Waterpark.
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Sharing transfers is available only from Deira, Bur Dubai.
- Operational hours for the Wild Wadi Water Park are from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- The park hosts many rides which might require timely maintenance. Due to any reason, if any of the rides are nonoperational on any particular day, in this case, we do not hold any responsibility for the same.
- During busy periods, the Jumeirah Sceirah guest's queue will be closed off 45 minutes prior to the park's closing time.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Location Address - Wild Wadi Water Park, Jumeirah Road, Next To Jumeirah Beach Hotel - Dubai.
Opening Hours :
Tuesday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Wednesday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Thursday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Friday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Sunday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Special Note : Wild Wadi Water Park will be temporarily closed from 22nd February (Monday), 2021 until 25th March (Thursday) , 2021 due to Essential maintenance. reopen to the public
on 26th of March 2021.
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 2 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children above 2 years and height up to 1.1 meter will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above 1.1 meter in height will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available