|Tour Option |
|Transfer Option |
Your Price Quote Details
|Your Guarantee lowest price for this option is based on the following:|
| X || X || |
| ( Person)|| |
Louvre Abu Dhabi
While Abu Dhabi is applauded for its culture, the Louvre Museum is the exceptional manifestation of it. Seated beautifully on Saadiyat Island by the award winning architect, the museum explains the historical times through an array of displays. Resources like the artifacts, objects, statues and paintings re-tell the global creativity from ancient and contemporary periods. The context revolves on four chapters, Archaeology, Medieval, Classical and Modern Age. Travelling back to time, you can find that the artworks are arranged in the chronological order giving you an ease in understanding and exploring the past. Topping the charts as both architectural marvel and historical collaboration, Louvre Abu Dhabi is an inescapable trip.
The textual and multimedia works are supported by several languages that help visitors in finding relevancy with the objects of rich history. This interesting museum filled with the game of sunlight and water canal is undoubtedly a precious moment to restore. Buy tickets with us and get admission to the museum, galleries, exhibitions, Children’s museum and grand public space. Connect with our team and get special offers that let you enjoy great time.
- Hotel Pick up (If Private Transfer option selected)
- Gain entry to the Arabian world’s first Universal Museum
- Discover over 600 artworks arranged in 12 distinct sequences
- Admire permanent exhibits that date back to 3rd BC
- See classic masterpieces loaned from legendary French institutions like Louvre Museum
- Enjoy its unique architecture that creates an impressive rain of light effect
- Hotel Drop off (If Private Transfer option selected)
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|2 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Abu Dhabi) ||Hotel Lobby ||English / Arabic|| |
Option : 1
Louvre Museum - from AUH
Transfer Time Details
|Without Transfer ||Duration|
|Sharing Transfer ||Duration|
Make your trip memorable and exciting by visiting the newly launched tour in Abu Dhabi
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- You are required to carry a Hard Copy of the E-Ticket which you will receive through Email.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Abu Dhabi Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Restrooms are available throughout the venue.
- Prayer rooms for both men and women are located in the Forum.
- A First Aid room is available in the Forum.
- Strollers, Lockers and Wheelchairs are available on extra charge in the main hall.
- The Louvre Abu Dhabi Operational hours are Saturday - Wednesday: 10.00 am - 08.00 pm and Thursday - Friday: 10.00 am - 10.00 pm
Special Note :
- Subject To Availability
- Louvre Abu Dhabi is closed on Monday. Last entry and purchase 30 Minutes prior to close
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- Children under 13 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 13 to 22 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 22 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
No Reviews Available